A Dymax UV curing system uses moderate- to high-intensity UV/Visible light for the fast curing of UV adhesives, UV coatings and UV inks. A modular UV curing flood lamp consists of a power supply, reflector housing, and standard 400 Watt metal halide bulb. Shutter assemblies, mounting stands, UV shields, and additional UV curing bulbs are available to create a custom UV curing system.
Consistent line speed, lamp height, and intensity together provide a consistent UV curing process. Dymax UV curing conveyors eliminate stray UV light despite utilizing some of the highest-intensity UV curing systems on the market.
- Longer Bulb Warranty - these bulbs now come with a 2,000 hour warranty!
- UV cures in 5-30 seconds
- Worker-friendly UV flood lights
- Complete bench-top UV curing systems available
- UV flood lamps come with or without UV shielding and/or UV shutter assemblies
- UV curing lamps are easily integrated into existing automated assembly systems
- Longwave, shortwave, and visible UV curing replacement bulbs are available for unique UV curing applications
UV curing flood lights and focused beam flood lamps can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications including UV bonding, UV sealing, and UV encapsulating. Dymax UV curing flood lamp systems are ideal for use in the automotive, electronic, optical, and medical device assembly industries.
|Dymax Light-Curing Equipment Selector Guide|