Seeing Red? You Should Be!
Why should you choose Dymax Ultra-Red® fluorescing technology for your UV curing adhesive?
- Dymax light curable adhesives and coatings remain clear until exposed to UV light (360-380 nm). When materials with Ultra-Red fluorescing technology are exposed to UV light, they fluoresce bright red.
- The bright red fluorescence contrasts extremely well on solder masks, components, and plastics that naturally fluoresce blue in color (like PVC), greatly assisting with visual inspection of the bond-line or coated area.
- Adhesives and coatings containing Ultra-Red fluorescence are not as yellow in appearance as those same products containing blue fluorescing agents.
- Ultra-Red fluorescence does not absorb the same light energy wavelengths as those used to cure the adhesives and coatings, resulting in faster, deeper cures.
- The patented Ultra-Red fluorescing compound is exclusive to Dymax for use in radiation cured adhesives and coatings. When measured, this compound produces a unique energy peak that cannot be reproduced by other fluorescing compounds. This technology offers manufacturers the ability to assemble or mark their products so they can be positively identified.
- Ultra-Red fluorescing technology can be formulated into new or existing Dymax products.
|Dymax Ultra-Red® Technology Flier|