Conformal Coatings for Printed Circuit Board Protection
Conformal coatings for printed circuit boards cure tack free in seconds upon exposure to UV/Visible light to help streamline manufacturing assembly processes. Apply, cure, and ship immediately and eliminate the time-consuming steps of traditional thermal-cure and room temperature-cure conformal coatings. Dymax conformal coatings are available for tin whisker mitigation, humid environments, and shadowed areas. They are electrically insulated so they can be applied over the entire PCB surface or in select areas to provide protection from service environments.
Solvent-free conformal coatings contain low VOCs, eliminating the need for solvent handling, while enhancing worker safety and minimizing environmental impact. Each conformal coating is one part
(no mixing required) for easy dispensing.
- IPC-CC-830 approved, MIL I-46058C listed
- No need to rack or dry boards after applying
- Multiple viscosities
- Rigid and flexible versions
- Clear, fluorescing, and black-colored coatings
- Secondary heat or moisture cure conformal coatings for printed circuit boards with shadowed areas