Dymax BlueWave® 200 and ADAC Systems Cure Spot lights use flexible liquid lightguides for rapid and controlled curing of Dymax UV adhesives, coatings and sealants. A liquid lightguide is an optical instrument comprised of a light conducting liquid core within plastic tubing. The liquid is non-toxic, non-flammable and transparent from 270 to 720 nm. The ends of a lightguide are sealed with high quality quartz glass and metal spiral tubing surrounded by a plastic sleeve for exterior protection.
- Liquid lightguides are protected against degradation with the Dymax Cool Blue™ Filter
- Liquid lightguides transmit 20-30% more UVA light than more costly quartz lightguides
- Liquid lightguides stand up to cleaning and flexing better than quartz fiber
- Light spectrum output is more favorable to photoinitiators in the UVA, violet and blue ranges (300-460 nm)
- Standard Dymax multi-pole lightguides incorporate integrating rods for a more balanced output from pole to pole
|Liquid Lightguide Cleaning Instructions|
|TT001: Liquid Lightguide and Terminator Dimensions Tech Tip|
|Lit010A: Guide to Selecting and Using Dymax UV Light Curing Systems|
Take advantage of the opportunity to evaluate our light curing systems for two weeks free of charge through our Try-and-Buy program.