Dymax low-stress, low-movement, light-curable optical adhesives cure in seconds to provide the strength and clarity of epoxies. Optically clear, high-tensile-strength bonds of 3,000 psi and shrinkage as low as 0.1% are possible.
- UV/Visible light cure in seconds
- Optically clear adhesive with excellent light transmission properties
- High strength optical adhesive
- Low stress optical adhesive
- Solvent free
- Low shrinkage and low outgassing properties, result in no movement during cure
- One component, no mixing is required
UV curable optical adhesives for optical assembly and lens bonding include grades for VCSEL potting, lens fixturing, lens laminating, lens positioning, and fiber-optic assembly. Dymax optically clear adhesives feature low-shrink, low-stress characteristics, are single component, and exhibit gap filling to 1/4".
OP series UV/Visible light cure optical adhesives are ideal for optical assembly applications such as lens and optical mounting and the attachment of ceramic, glass, quartz, metal, and plastic components.